You can trial any standard bed in the comfort of your home...Tell me more
Laybrook and its partners have many years of experience of special bed design and have incorporated many innovative features into this wide hospital bed through research and development in the field.
This bed was designed on the basis of this know how and our customers needs and requirements. The newly developed "Wide Beds" are characterised in particular by their wider frame components and sturdy side rails and combine maximum stability with lightweight design.3 Year Guranteee.
The "Extendable Ultra Wide 4ft Bed" is designed for a safe working load up to 30 Stone and max user weight of 25st (158kg)
- 4ft Wide bed.
- 4 Section mattress support
- height adjusted from 38.5cm (15inches) to 81.5cm (32 inches) without mattress (385mm-815mm)
- Electrically adjusted back rest.
- Electrically adjusted leg lift with Fowler position knee-break
- Electrically adjusted Trendelenburg/reverse function
- Simple 'lift & lock' siderails in attractive beech
- Head & foot boards in attractive beech
- Lifting pole & grab handle
- Bed weight without mattress 91kg
- Auto-profiling/function-lock hand control as standard
- Innovative anti-lateral tilt system for total stability
- 4 braked twin-wheel castors
- Mains electricity safety connector
- Safe working load (30 stone,193kg)
- Emergency battery back up.
- Max patient weight (25 stone, (158kg)
- Actuators/controllers ingress protected to IPX4
- Securely fixed spiral wound cables
- CE marked to current EU standards
- 3yr Warranty
- Modular for easy storage and transport
- Easily wheeled on transit/storage frame
- Powder-coated steel construction for durability & ease of cleaning
- Metal mesh mattress support prolongs life of mattress
- Standard bed size 200cm x 120 cm. (20cm longer version of Pro-Bario also available). These are nominal inside dimensions. Mattress dimensions are less than this to allow clearance for moving parts of the bed
- Unique serial number on every bed
A choice of mattress and accessories
- Matched medium to high risk pressure care mattress specifically for the user weight
- Optima 'no-ripple' dynamic air-float mattress system
- Siderail height extenders in attractive beech (retains 'lift & lock' feature)
- Standard & extra large siderail safety foam bumpers
- lightEX reading/examination light
- easyEX movement aid
- crashEX safety mat
Max Height from floor to top of frame (excluding mattress) 27 inches (70cm)