These unique bariatric beds with attractive design in natural beech meet all the requirements for our larger clients.
Our many years of experience from research and development in the field of special bed design are incorporated in these two bariatric beds. These beds were designed on the basis of this know-how and our customer’s requirements.
The newly developed Casa Med Maxi and Casa Med Maxi Plus are characterised in particular by the reinforced frame components and sturdy side rails, and combine maximum stability with lightweight design.
The Casa Med Maxi Plus is designed for client weights up to 400 kg.
The 4-section profiling mattress support and bed height adjustment are equipped with a powerful individual (Low-noise) motor systems.
Emergency lowering of the head section is facilitated by a 24 V rechargeable battery system and a quick-action bolt mechanism.
These new Bariatric beds are available in different bed widths designed to meet your requirements.
Casa Med Maxi and Casa Med Maxi Plus have been tested to the standards EN 1970:2000 and DIN EN 1970:2000-12, including MDS (Medical Service of German Health Insurers). Our homecare beds therefore meet the strict requirements of the homecare and nursing home sectors. 2 Year Guarantee.
- 4-section mattress support, 2-motor adjustment,
- separable for transport
- Bed lift, with one motor for height adjustment
- Bed ends and side rails in natural beech
- Mattress retainers at head and foot sections
- Central braking facility, including double castors 100 mm
- Splash-proof hand switch
- Control box for disabling different bed functions
- Ergonomic adjustment of head and foot sections
- Additional positioning of foot section by Ratchet telescopic fittings
- Emergency lowering by quick-action bolt mechanism and rechargeable battery system
- Transport lock
- 2 Year Guarantee
- Total weight 170kg
- Heaviest part 46kg
- Outer dimensions W/L 102.2x206cm
- Max Safe Working load 430kg
- Height adjustment 40cm
- Adjustment angle of back section 0°-70°
- Adjustment angle of foot section 0°-20°