The Daytona Ultra Low Bed will brighten up any room with the classic design and attractive wood finish.
This Ultra Low version of our highest end bed, extremly high quality engineering strong, sturdy also has an oak finish. It combines the highest level of functionality, safety and comfort. The sturdy and stable Low bed Daytona meets all the requirements for providing comfort and safty.
- 4- section mattress support, 2 motor adjustment, separates for transport
- Wooden head end, foot-boards
- Handset includes locking facility to maintain position
- Removable mattress retainers at the head and foot sections
- Ergonomic adjustment of head and foot sections
- Emergency lowering by quick action bolt mechanism
- Transport lock
- Dual action headrest and knee break adjustment on handset, to help reduce shear when profiling
- Low profile bed from 23cm to 63cm height adjustment.
Min Height from floor to top of frame (excluding mattress) 9 inches (22.5cm)
Max Height from floor to top of frame (excluding mattress) 25 inches (63cm)
- Total Weight (3peice) 97.8kg
- Heaviest part 25.4kg
- Outer dimensions W/L 102cm x 212.5cm
- Max safe weight load 175kg
- Max safe patient weight 140kg
- Height Adjustment 23cm to 63cm
- Angle of head adjustment max 70 degrees
- Angle of foot adjustment max 20 degrees