We are proud to be showing at Naidex, the flagship event for the disability community, on 22nd - 23rd March at the NEC, Birmingham.
You will find us on stand M10 where you can get specialist advice, a personal demonstration and 2022 prices! Call us to book an appointment.
You can trial any standard bed in the comfort of your home...Tell me more
Profilio dynamic mattresses are made in the UK and can be made to any width, they are recommended for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers in long-term care.
The mattress consists of 20 alternating cells on a 10 minute cycle, a high air output pump.
These mattresses are replacement mattresses.
Our Price: £3995.00
- The pump is very quiet for patient comfort and has three different user selected pressures(these can be set to the exact requirement of the patient or standard setting 40mmHg, 50mmHg and 60mmHg. Low pressure alarm. High Pressure alarm. Rotor turning alarm. All alarms visual and audible. CPC quick release hose connections. 10 minute alternating cycle time. Half the mattress inflates for 4 minutes then the whole mattress for 1 minute during crossover phase, then the first half deflates leaving the second half inflated for 4 minutes. Then finally another 1 minute crossover phase
- Multi way stretch PU covern
- Anti kink tubing sys
- Transport/static mode
- Maintenance free
- Made in UK
- Mattress 2 Years
- Pump 3 Years
Technical date of the pump
- Profilo Plus pump unit. High Capacity compressor with fully microprocessor controlled pressure regulation
- Three different user selected pressures
- Standard setting 40mmHg, 50mmHg and 60mmHg
- Low pressure alarm
- High Pressure alarm
- Rotor turning alarm
- All alarms visual and audible
- CPC quick release hose connections
- 10 minute alternating cycle time
Technical data of the mattress
- Mattress Width: 4ft (120cm) x 8 inchs (20cm) depth
- Weight Capacity: 35 Stone (222kg)
- Mattress Cover Material: Multi Way stretch PU coated Nylon. Full anti-bacterial agents built into material and also fully bio-compatibility tested / assured
- Air Cell Material: Non stretch PU / Nylon. High strength material to allow for extra heavy patient weights
- No. of Air Cells: 20 air cells. Held in position by five fixing points
- Foam Base: Sculptured foam safety base to hold air cells into position. High density PU foam to allow for heavy patients. Also prevents patient from pushing through air cells and coming into contact with bed frame. The foam base adds extra patient comfort as well due taking the profile of the patient and allowing the alternating air cells to give the pressure relief
- Hose Assembly: Heavy duty air hose held onto air connectors with individual ties