The Reliant Lifter Range have been designed for home, residential unit or hospital use and possess features which can address patient needs in terms of function, reliability, manoeuvrability and safety. They ensure comfort and safety during the transfer of patients and the foot operated, angle adjustable base facilitates ease of access around a bed or wheelchair during the transfer process.
There is a four-point spreader bar, complete with safety catch for sling attachment that can be used with most types of sling, dependent on the documented risk assessment of the patient being transferred. Transfers can be easily carried out by using a push button remote control to lift or lower a patient to the desired location, and the push handle affords ease of handling and control.
For added patient and carer safety, both mobile hoists feature a number of emergency systems such as an automatic stop in the event of the lift boom coming into contact with an obstacle and an emergency descent system if the remote control should fail. A multi-castor base ensures that both hoists are easily manoeuvrable, even on carpet surfaces, with brakes at the rear.
- Number of emergency systems
- Can be used with most types of sling
- Ensure comfort and safety during transfer
- Transfers can be easily carried out by pushing button
- Multi-castor base ensures both hoists are easily manoeuvrable
- 150 Base Size Closed: 100 x 62cm
- 150 Underbed Clearance: 11cm (4")
- 150 Lifting Range: 38-154cm (15-60")
- 150 Maximum User Weight: 130kg (20 stone)