The classic homecare bed is designed with comfort and safety in mind.
This exceptional product offers flexibility and reliability. The 4 part section metal mechanism gives support to the mattress and flexibility to the patient. This bed is the traditional profiling hi -low bed developed for the robustness of a care home and now comes with a 3yr warranty.
- 4 part section mattress support, 2 motor adjustment, separates for transport
- Wooden head & foot-boards and full length integrated side rails with easy push buttons to drop down.
- Handset includes large buttons and locking facility to maintain position
- Removable mattress retainers at the head and foot sections for ultra flat mattress.
- Ergonomic adjustment of head and foot sections raising 85 degrees at the head and fully adjustable foot section.
- Additional positioning of foot section by ratchet telescopic fittingsby simple use of the remote control.
- Emergency lowering by quick action bolt mechanism
- Transport lock
- Dual motors for independent adjustment of the headrest and leg section, simple adjustment on handset.
- Reduced shear to help upper body control when profiling the back rest.
- Folds away easily for storage
Min Height from floor to top of frame (excluding mattress) 38.6cm
Max Height from floor to top of frame (excluding mattress) 80.6cm
- Maximum User Weight 165kg (26 Stone)
- Total Weight (4peice) 91.5kg
- Heaviest part 20.1kg
- Outer dimensions W/L 102.5cm x 214cm
- Max safe weight load 200kg
- Angle of head adjustment max 70 degrees
- Angle of foot adjustment max 40 degrees
- Underbed Clearance 34.2cm